This easy-to-learn program of massage techniques guides expectant parents every step of the way during pregnancy—from the first month through full recovery.
Massage provides a positive, hands-on role for the expectant father, involving him in the birth of his child on a day-to-day basis. It also creates a lasting bond between the expectant parents.
Powerful techniques for relaxation and stress control are featured on every page. Everything works as promised. You will be massaging ten minutes after you bring the book home.
Every page features lush photography of real massage during pregnancy, showing exactly how strokes work. Additionally, beautiful anatomical illustrations, which are precisely keyed to photos, let you peer inside the body and find systems you can touch during massage. Check lists, do’s and don’ts and health tips make the book a user-friendly and enjoyable guide to one of life’s great pleasures.
The book includes:
- A basic massage for the whole body
- Sections addressing the special ailments of pregnancy: morning sickness, circulatory problems, lactation stimulation and more
- A complete ten minute head massage
- A complete back massage for late pregnancy
- A day-to-day recovery program after birth—to minimize stretch marks and ease the mother back to normal
- Step-by-step photos with matching anatomical illustrations
Need a free EBOOK READER?